/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Friday, September 23, 2005

post-stravaganza

I know, I know. It's been a while for me too. But I'm going to use the same lame excuse Scott did: I've been busy.

This is the first weekend, besides the first one, that I'll be here all weekend. Not totally my fault but I'm glad to be here for once. Wa-hoo.

this week has been hectic with tests and speeches. Oh the wonders of college.

I don't have any random trivia about DC bowling alleys but I would like to tell you that chocolate has been around for over 15 hundred years and that it did not make it's way to Europe until Cortez took some from the Aztecs when he invaded. I know what you're thinking, "that's really exciting!" well I'm glad to have made your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home