/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Shopping Extravaganza

It's been a quite a day. I went to Salina to do a little bit of shopping with my dear father. Well, first I HAD to get a shot with my mother. Being the wimp that I am, I didn't like it but it really didn't hurt so that was good. Then, we went to CellularOne and mom and I got flip phones. Then, Dad and I got a HP printer/copier/scanner at Wal-mart. Next, we went to the mall and got me some tennis shoes. Many dollars later, I am closer to being ready for school. Speaking of which I leave in two weeks from today. Ahhh.

4 Comments:

  • You got a shot with your mother?

    Now, is that a shot involving a needle, or a glass? Cause you have my sympathies if you got stuck, but if you had some Jack Daniels with your mom, then, well, that's reason to celebrate.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 8/03/2005 11:00:00 PM  

  • WoW. Ok I got the meningitis vaccination. I got the LG VX3200. Basically the one that comes free with the plan. My printer is an HP psc 1315v. The shoes are Nike. They are a silver color with blue-ish green-ish swooshes.

    By Blogger Erin, at 8/03/2005 11:20:00 PM  

  • unfortunately, logan, it was a needle shot :(.

    By Blogger Erin, at 8/03/2005 11:21:00 PM  

  • Don't worry, you'll be in college soon, the land of beer and whiskey.

    I wonder how bad I've scared your parents so far...

    -Logan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/04/2005 09:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home