/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

"this post consists of nothing but milk and honey"

ok so yesterday I found out that I have been to over half the states now. yes I have been in 26 states. I think that's quite a lot considering I just turned 18 on Saturday. So, this weekend is the annual Solomon Festival. This consists a Friday night of a parade, some sort of entertainment on stage at the park, and a midnight swim. Then on Saturday, there is a pancake breakfast and various events set up in the park. Then that night is the street dance. This year I can go since I am now 18. Also, the band this year is Northcutt, whose lead singer is a relative of mine. So anyway, I think I'll go and see them perform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home