/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

College

Today was my first day of college classes, and what a day it was. It started off with an algebra class at 9. Then, bam, biology (uggg). Next came the ever intriguing phycology. Then, walking and jogging. Then, Yay lunch at 1. Last off comes Public Speaking (booo). So far not too bad. I have to read some stuff and I have to give a speach on Wednesday which I have no idea what to talk about. That was pretty much my day. I only got lost looking for King Hall and finding the 3rd floor in Science Hall (only one stairway leads to it so it's tricky). I have an 8-10 bio lab in the morning and a 1-3 Constructing your career class. That's it for Tuesdays.

1 Comments:

  • Glad you made it thru the day. Sounds like tomorrow will be less busy --but labs are "fun".

    KAW

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/23/2005 08:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home