/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Finally!

I know I know. It's been a long time. Well...Wednesday I moved to Emporia which was quite a change. I've been pretty busy. On Thursday I went to a block party and got a bunch of free stuff. Yay! I also went to a dance. It was pretty fun. Mostly I've been hanging out with a bunch of girls on my floor which has been really fun. Classes start tomorrow! Crazy. Later we're going to walk around campus and find out where everything is so that (hopefully) I won't get lost. I probably still will. Although I've already had an adventure trying to find a building. I had to carry my computer to a building in order to get the internet to work. Of course we took the long way to get there cause we had no idea where we were going. It was heavy but luckily I had a friend come with me and we took turns carrying it. So all in all, things are going pretty good so far.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home