/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hutch

howdy ya'll. I know it's been quite a long while, but in my defense I have been really busy.

Last weekend I went to the state fair. That was pretty fun, although we were there very long it seemed. Plus one of the people we were with lost his wallet so we went everywhere looking for it. It never showed up. But other than that it was fun.

This weekend is my sister's birthday and homecoming. My brother is up for king. So I'm going home for all that. It should be fun.

Well I have two tests tomorrow :(. So I suppose I should go study.

2 Comments:

  • How did the tests go?

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 9/19/2005 04:05:00 PM  

  • I got a 78% on my psychology test, which isn't very good. Luckily, our teacher is letting us correct them for half credit. My Biology teacher won't give us out tests back till tomorrow. I really want to know how I did. Hopefully it was good.

    By Blogger Erin, at 9/20/2005 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home