/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fall Resolution!

It's been a ridiculously long time since I actually posted any sort of update. In light of that amount of time, and the amount of time it would take me to compose any sort of comprehensive update, we'll just pretend like that time didn't happen. Capice? Good.

So my Fall Resolution is this: From now through the end of the semester, I vow to spend 60 hours per week downtown, either studying or working. That's a lot of time, but it's not unreachable. And yes, Saturdays and Sundays count toward this total.

Maybe I'll even put a tracker on the side of the blog, so you all can see my progress, and beat me if I don't fulfill it. If there's demand, I'll do the tracker. Let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home