/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Friday, September 23, 2005

Yeah, I know, it's been a while

I'm back from post hiatus. I didn't mean to stop posting; that's just what happens when you're busy I guess.

Random trivia: There are only two bowling alleys in all of DC. One is in the White House; the other's at GWU. A bunch of us went yesterday; it was a good time.

I really have nothing to say. I have zero mental energy these days; anything I do have, I use up at school or work.

Hence me spending Friday night with a frozen pizza and Field of Dreams.

2 Comments:

  • The butler didn't do it for Ask Jeeves
    's dapper, grinning butler will soon be out of a job. Jeeves' pink slip came from IAC/InterActiveCorp Chairman and CEO Barry Diller, who announced the change during a Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
    If you have time, go see my internet marketing related site. It's nothing special but you might still find something interesting. Regards, Don.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/23/2005 08:38:00 PM  

  • Ok, I followed the link... I'm here... What do I win? ebay Coupon, Or maybe a free trip to say Resort Condos -- Miami?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/23/2005 08:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home