/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Today's good news thread

Only good news will be posted tonight.

In that spirit, today's lead story is my receipt of Callback #1! It's with EH, and won't happen until the middle of October. On a Thursday, so I'll miss classes and work. Bonus.

[stick to good news only...]

Oh, and I totally expected to get fired today. I was scheduled for a meeting with my professor for the textbook I've been "working" on. "Working" because, well, I haven't worked very hard. I've just been too busy. So when she emailed me and said "I'd like to meet with you. Bring your files," I immediately thought I was fired.

Instead, I have a new assignment, with an actual deadline. That should keep me on task this time.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home