/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Callback #2!

While the stress and bad times are not yet receding (and while I continue to insist upon only making vague references to them, without filling you in), it appears that there's some good news.

Callback #2!

This one's with SP, a firm I really liked. Plus it's in Kansas City. I'm flying in on the 29th of this month, and back out on the 30th, so unfortunately I won't be able to come into the state and see everyone. You're sooo disappointed. Trust me.

But in my defense, it's not like I had a whole lot of choice. When the firm pays for everything, you tend to accept their schedule. Besides, there's a negotiation competition that weekend that I want to compete in.

And yes, I mean everything. They're paying for the flight, for car service to the Sheraton Suites on the Plaza, for the hotel stay, and for car service back out to the airport. Plus food, I think.

So, wish me luck in the interview.

5 Comments:

  • Have a nice trip, hope to see you again sometime this fall.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 9/14/2005 07:53:00 PM  

  • You got my wishes for best of luck!! Sounds like a sweet 24 hours or so! Enjoy it!

    By Anonymous dod, at 9/15/2005 12:05:00 AM  

  • Wa-hoo Scott! Yay for good news.

    By Blogger Erin, at 9/15/2005 03:15:00 AM  

  • Hey, dork-brain. Did it ever occur to you that we might want to come see you? And you don't have to come see us? Hello. <3

    Hope your interview goes great! And if you would like to see us, I'll drag myself and whoever else up there. Cuz we love you and all that. ^.^

    By Blogger Mela, at 9/15/2005 01:53:00 PM  

  • Yea, Scott. Good luck with the interview. Nice to have an all expense paid trip.

    Yea for good news!!!!

    By Anonymous kaw, at 9/15/2005 05:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home