/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Callback #1! W00t!

So tomorrow evening I head to Kansas City for my first callback (yay!). I'll get in around 9:30 and meet up with an old friend for a bit. Friday morning is my interview, bright and early at 10:30am.

Apparently the firm is putting me up in a suite for the night. A suite? For one person? How excessive. The room description even says "Great for families that need more space."

They must think I'm fat. :-(

Then I fly back to DC right after the interview. From the time I take off from DC, to the time I land back in DC, is almost exactly 24.5 hours. Though knowing my recent string of not-so-timely flights, it'll probably be more like 30 hours.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home