/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Law Firm gets dismissed

After only two episodes, NBC has used a peremptory challenge to strike The Law Firm. They probably could have struck it for cause, however...

(If you got that joke, you get to wear the Dork hat for the rest of the day.)

I watched the first episode, and let's just say, there's a reason I didn't blog about it. I was too embarrassed. The show was just plain bad.

I'm not even sure why I'm admitting it now.

"Hi, my name is Scott, and ... (choking up) I watched The Law Firm..." *murmurs of sympathy are heard*


UPDATE [11:03 pm]: Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned... I watched the second episode tonight. I'm so ashamed...

1 Comments:

  • Hi Scott!

    Oh, wait, this is people who watched the Law Firm? My bad, my bad. I'm looking for recovering addicts of bad-science-fiction-tv... Oh, the next room on the left? Thank you, thank you...

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 8/09/2005 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home