/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Monday, August 01, 2005

Apparently I'm allergic to NYC

Ever since I got back from New York, I've had this chest cough that just won't go away, and isn't getting better. It even kept me up last night, which meant that I had the pleasure of an absoludicrous headache all day.

In other news, I have to clear out my locker at school by tomorrow, or else they cut the lock and throw it out for me. I still have my Con Law book in there, and in the interest of not losing a $100 book, I went by after work to get it.

Turns out I forgot the combination.

Fortunately I have it written down at home, so as long as I go get it during the workday tomorrow, I should be fine. In theory.

So wish me a textbook and a cough-free sleep.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home