/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Friday, June 24, 2005

Rechristening

Look at the top of this page. Notice anything?

That's right, I've rechristened the blog.

Now before you take off running in pure terror at the unannounced change, let me explain. Calm down. Get a glass of warm milk.

The name has changed to reflect the addition of a new member of my blogging team (now 2 members strong!) -- my sister Erin!

*round of applause*

I figured she'd make a good contributor, not only because she's such a fascinating person, but also because she'll be heading off to college this fall, and this will provide a good platform for her to communicate with the home base. You know, kind of like it does for me.

Anyway, everyone give her a warm welcome.

4 Comments:

  • Don't know how to do any emoticons for "warm welcome, erin", so I'll just say "welcome, erin, use it well, use it often, and continue to use it this fall!" That was really nice of you, Scott!

    By Anonymous dod, at 6/24/2005 01:42:00 AM  

  • I think the "warm welcome, Erin" emoticon is more commonly known as "pie."

    By Blogger Scott, at 6/24/2005 07:58:00 AM  

  • Welcome to this crazy world known as a the blogosphere, you're lucky you've got a big brother who's willing to show you the ropes.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 6/24/2005 09:28:00 AM  

  • ERIN! Welcome to blogging! Congratulations!

    By Blogger Mela, at 6/24/2005 01:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home