/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Reader Talkback

So my numbers of visits per day is plummeting, telling me that I'm not writing what you, the reader(s), are wanting to read. So, I'm asking you -- what do you want to read? What types of entries would you like me to post?

Looking back through the blog, it looks like there have been three major categories of posts: posts about sports, posts about current events, and posts about my life.

Comment and discuss.

2 Comments:

  • I've noticed a similar dropoff in readers on my blog as well. It got really nasty over the weekend when both of us were out of town and unable to post...

    Maybe that's it. We just didn't post enough.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 6/11/2005 02:12:00 PM  

  • That'd be it, I'd guess...make sure you let us all know if you're going to be gone and when you will resume posting! <3

    By Blogger Mela, at 6/12/2005 01:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home