/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Friday, June 17, 2005

It's the end of the world!

Today is Exhibit A for "Why I should pick out my clothes at night rather than in the morning." I just realized that I'm wearing black pants, a muted blue-gray shirt, and a dark blue tie. I think my reasoning was that the blue in the tie would bring out the blue in the shirt. It does, but the problem is that the blues actually clash. :(

This is why one should never make decisions before they've had that first cup of coffee.

*hides in his office the rest of the day*

2 Comments:

  • That's like the time I wore black pants with a black shirt with a grey-and-black tie.

    People were snickering "Johnny Cash" behind my back.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 6/17/2005 10:32:00 AM  

  • YOU HAVE AN OFFICE??? *is jealous*

    And no worries about the tie...just don't do it again. ^.^

    By Blogger Mela, at 6/17/2005 12:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home