/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Monday, June 20, 2005

Interactivity = a Very Good Thing

Toward the continued goal of making this blog interactive, featuring as much two-way communication as one-way, I shall attempt from time to time to foster a debate.

And for the love of God, DEBATE! Discuss! It's the single best way to learn. I don't care if you don't know much about the topic -- that just gives you more reason to jump in, ask questions, and learn! And don't worry about getting hassled -- if anyone posts any personal attacks, or anything belittling, I will personally delete their comment.

Consider my earlier post on repealing the 22nd Amendment the first discussion point. Jump in there and comment -- I refuse to believe that nobody disagrees at all with what I said. Now go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home