/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Thursday, May 12, 2005

More time in Kansas

I changed my return flight, so now I'll be coming back to DC next Wednesday instead of Monday. Diane set up a meeting with the county attorney for Tuesday afternoon, and now I'll be able to go.

This means, of course, that I'll have more time in Kansas! I know I know, you're all just soo excited. I'm not sure where I'll spend the extra time. Suggestions are appreciated.

2 Comments:

  • Good luck with the County Attorney. I'm at a loss for words on what to with that.

    As for being in Kansas, I just plain have no clue.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 5/12/2005 11:07:00 AM  

  • I think you should spend all your extra time with me. ^.^ Of course, I'm sure your mom would like to see you, too.

    By Blogger Mela, at 5/12/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home