/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Let's keep it clean! Now come out boxing!

Well, I haven't posted much this weekend, have I? There's a reason for that -- I've had a very enjoyable weekend of doing nothing, and hence have not had much to say.

I called home and talked to my mom and stepmom today. That was really enjoyable. I need to do that more often.

Only 5 days until I go home for a visit! I just wish it could be longer.

I've decided that enough is enough from MCI. If they can't get some sort of answer to me by tomorrow (maybe by Tuesday), then forget it, I'll just work for Gutman instead. It'd be nice to set my own schedule anyway.

In other news, I just discovered today that there's a new Dave Matthews album out! Guess I'm going to the mall tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home