/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's a veritable shop-stravaganza!

I went massive-shopping this evening, to get some good dress clothes for work. (What's massive-shopping, you may ask? Well, it's like regular shopping, except regular shopping doesn't normally involve dropping over $500 on clothes.)

Yeah, I spent over $500, but look at what I got for it -- two worsted wool suits and two pairs of dress slacks. I spent $560 and got $1100 worth of clothes. I'm rather proud of myself.

I'll end up going back either tomorrow or Saturday for shirts, maybe ties, maybe another pair of shoes. Possibly a sportcoat. Who knows, I might end up getting another suit, too. I got black pinstriped and tan/olive suits today, and I might end up getting a dark blue one as well. At the very least, I'll get some blue slacks.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home