/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I feel like I've just been punched in the gut

Well that was a trainwreck.

4000 words of awful.

What happened was this: We had the same professor last semester for Contracts I as we did this semester for Contracts II. Last semester, we (the class as a whole) smoked the final. Maggs (the prof) said it was the best scores he'd ever seen on one of his exams. So this semester he apparently thought "I pity da foo dat thinks dey know Contracts," and made the exam absolutely ridiculous. It was Operation Shock and Awe, run to perfection.

One good thing, though: Everyone else felt the same way as I do. Everyone, without exception, agreed that we just took the hardest exam ever, hands down.

So a group of us went to Friday's and drowned our sorrows in cheeseburgers. I'm talking smothered in toppings, half-inch-thick, grease-dripping-into-puddles cheeseburgers.

And I felt a little better.

Only one exam to go. Civil procedure; Thursday; 2:00. In under 43 hours, I'll be a 2L.

I suppose I should be excited. Mostly, I'm just tired of studying.

1 Comments:

  • I bet you're tired of studying. But just think...only TEN DAYS until you get to come home to see all of us! And we are excited, if you couldn't tell.

    Tori says 'hello' by the way. She expects you to call her tomorrow (when she's at my house again) so she can talk to you. Although talking consists of "hello." and not much else...^.^

    By Blogger Mela, at 5/04/2005 10:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home