/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Monday, May 09, 2005

How to recognize different types of trees from quite a long way away

[Bonus points to anyone who knows where the title comes from.]

I got started with my work on the textbook today, mostly just getting acquainted with the concepts and ideas I'll be researching. I'm not real familiar with it still, but at least I understand the differences between "community property," "traditional title," and "equitable distribution" systems of property division.

I would have gotten more done, but I decided not to go downtown, in the hope that MCI would call me. If you thought that they would actually come through and call me today, well, you were wrong. You're not alone though -- I was wrong too.

So I did that stupid "answer a bunch of questions about animals and it gives you insight into yourself" quiz that both Logan and Mela did. I'd post the results, except it was wrong. In fact, it was so wrong, I'm not even gonna link the quiz to let you all take it. Maybe that'll teach it for being wrong. Or maybe not.

I need some ice cream.

And finally, I broke my string of days-without-caffeine today. I hadn't had any caffeine since Friday, but I broke down and had a Dr. Pepper. But only one. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted. :-(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home