/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Good times in Delphos

I spent last night at my mom's in Delphos (Population: 4, if you include the cow). OK, so it's not that small, but it is the epitome of small-town America. It's very nice and peaceful; a welcome break from the hurry-up attitude of DC.

And between my mom and Dave, they make some of the best meals. Last night we had butterfly pork chops with polish sausage, mashed potatoes, baked beans, and biscuits. It was delectable.

Now I'm in Solomon, getting ready for the baccalaureate service before my sister's graduation. My family just got done redoing a large part of the house, but I'll talk about that later. And maybe post pictures.

2 Comments:

  • I can vouch for the following:
    -Delphos is a nice small town.
    -Scott's mom is an adept cook, and her and Dave are very friendly.

    That's all I got.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 5/15/2005 07:36:00 PM  

  • Wait, I got something:

    They finished redoing a part of the house before you came home? They didn't wait till you came home so they could take advantage of you?

    Could you have them give my family some lessons?

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 5/15/2005 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home