/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

OK fine, I give in

I give up. I'm finally giving in, and creating a blog. My goal is to post every day, but lest you readers (yes, both of you) harbor any expectations, remember that you get what you pay for.

Don't let the title "Daily Diary" fool you, either. While I'll do my best to make it daily, I do not intend for it to be a "diary" in the sense of junior-high girls spilling their souls onto pieces of paper tied together with string (as if that would somehow keep out their little brothers). Instead, it will likely end up as a record of events and observations. Perhaps "journal" would be a better title.

So I guess the main question here is, what in the world am I doing creating a blog when it's after 1:00 am on the day of my Property final?

Apparently, I'm insane. Either that, or I can't sleep. Take your pick; either way, you're probably right.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home