/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Chalk up another win

How 'bout them O's, huh? Another win tonight in Boston makes it 4 in a row, for a 3 game lead in the AL East. Tonight's score: 11-8, with 20 hits!

Take a look at some of these team stats:

1st in runs scored.
1st in hits.
2nd in doubles (1st in the AL).
T-1st in home runs.
1st in RBIs.
T-1st in batting average.
1st in slugging.
1st in OPS.

Add it all up, and this team is an offensive machine. No matter the score, they're never out of a ballgame.

3 Comments:

  • It appears the Nationals are not enough for Scott.

    Or maybe he roots for the Oriols when he's in Maryland and the Nat's when he's in the District.

    By Blogger Logan C. Adams, at 4/26/2005 11:44:00 PM  

  • Actually, I've been an O's fan all my life. (Thanks Dad!)

    The Nats can be my NL team. If they're nice. And buy me presents.

    By Blogger Scott, at 4/27/2005 11:42:00 AM  

  • Have I mentioned lately that I think baseball sucks? The most interesting part of the game is the seventh inning stretch. But if you're buying hotdogs, sodas and popcorn, I'll bring a good book and enjoy the game with you...

    <3

    By Blogger Mela, at 4/28/2005 05:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home