/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Away From Home

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

1 down, 3 to go

Well, I had my first exam of the semester today. Property. The hardest one of all, probably just because there was so much material.

The final didn't even cover all of the major topics, there was so much stuff. Adverse possession? 20% of my outline, 0% of the exam. Public accommodations? Apparently unimportant.

At least it's over, I guess. Constitutional law's up next, on Thursday.

Forgive me for not dancing with delight.

2 Comments:

  • I forgive you. You should be dancing with delight because you get to come home in two and a half weeks, bozo. ^.^

    By Blogger Mela, at 4/26/2005 09:08:00 PM  

  • Did you say you were trying to buy coke, or A coke?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/26/2005 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home